Saturday 7 February 2009

Day 16, Jus In Bello


BEWARE OF SPOILEEEEERS
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERS

Ok so today's artwork contains Season 3 Supernatural Spoilers. You probably won't get it unless you've watched the episode or at least some of the show. Ye've been warned!

Bear with me, never done a serious comic page before! I'm quite happy with it too!






I can't even begin to describe how much I love that episode. It has to be the most epic episode ever written for a TV show. I want to watch it over and over again. And Jared Padalecki. OMG he can play scared!Sammy, evil!Sammy, cute!Sammy and many more aspects of Sam Winchester all in one episode. And the latin @_@ I can't remember being so excited with anything apart from Drizzt lately. x) *loves*



My son clapped today for the first time :D

Song of today

No comments:

Post a Comment