Sunday 25 January 2009

Day 4, Burtonatural


*cackles madly* Yes. Crossover. Tim Burton x Supernatural.

God I love Supernatural. I even renounced my X-files obsession by admiting that Supernatural is a better show. Yeah sue me. It's been 10 years I've been an X-files junkie. A walking encuclopaedia. It's about time a worthy show came up x)

I watched 3 seasons worth of Supernatural in about 10 days. That doesn't beat watching the whole 8th season of the X-files in a Sunday but I was pregnant and unemployed back then so I had neither a kid running around or a stinky job to occupy me :P

Anyway, enjoy!

PS- AMAGAD I can't believe I started watching SPN at the best possible time. It was on hiatus since November and it's starting again soon bwahahhahaha

PS2- Having no internet at work kills me

PS3- YAYYY awesome console! My son walked today for the first time :D

Song of today

No comments:

Post a Comment