Wednesday 28 January 2009

Day 7, Anorexia


Yay! One week into the challenge. And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Not that you can read this but meh xD

Anyway. Anorexia Nervosa is the worst disease ever. Even worse than cancer, even worse than AIDS. And it's all because there's possibility it is wiped out without medication. Less brainwashing through the media and more love from the parents. Yes mum that is for you. It is a wonder I'm not a victim of this disease since I already have the "I am fat complex". Well. I am fat-ish now but I also thought I was fat when I weighed 75kg. I'm 171cm tall. You do the math. Now I am (eventually) back to 85kg. I've reached 92 at some point (after the baby) and am working my weight back to the full but healthy figure my 75 kg gave me.

What is sadder is that I know a girl who is anorexic. Her shins are thinners than my wrist and she still believes she is fat. And she was out for dinner with her parents and her idiot of a mother didn't let her eat chips because they're fried. FFS. This woman should be locked up for attempted MURDER.

You might want to give a read to Body Image.

Song of Today

No comments:

Post a Comment